Apply for this job
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE Functional Consultant
Amicis Solutions is looking to add an experienced Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE Functional Consultant to our talented and supportive team. Candidates should have 3+ years of professional experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM overall, with hands-on experience designing and configuring Dynamics CRM in a customer-facing role.
The primary responsibilities of this position will be to work closely with customers and your Amicis Solutions project team to understand client business requirements, analyze business processes, perform fit gap analysis, create functional requirements and solution designs, perform functional testing, conduct key-user training, and supervise application build, test and deploy activities. You will also consult for our sales team on proposals and prepare and conduct solution demos for prospective customers.
Candidates should have excellent relationship and communication skills in order to direct important conversations and manage expectations with customers and colleagues in a variety of strategic business and technical roles, including clients at the executive level. The position will be based in North America and will work remotely with colleagues and customers around the world.
- 3+ years implementation experience with Dynamics 365 CRM and any of the following (certifications desired): Dynamics 365 Sales, Dynamics 365 Field Service, Dynamics 365 Customer Service, Dynamics 365 Project Service Automation, Dynamics 365 Marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree in area related to business or technology
- Ability to lead people, teams and projects
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Strong organization and time management abilities
- Passion for learning new technologies
What We Offer
We are a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and an ISV specializing in Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions for the retail, hospitality and convenience store industries. At Amicis Solutions, you’ll join a talented team of people in a supportive culture with a strong emphasis on creativity, innovation and lifelong learning.
We provide education, training and certification opportunities to help our people grow, offer a flexible daily schedule and the opportunity to work with some of the most exciting retail and hospitality companies in the world.
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Medical, dental, life and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with matching
- Travel opportunities
- Work remotely
- Equal Opportunity Employer