Apply for this job
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Functional Consultant
The ideal Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Functional Consultant understands and responds to different pressure points on a client's value chain - both across the enterprise and at the intersections of assets, process or policies. Our vision is to form a team of professionals that constantly deliver large-scale, complex programs that marry processes with technology and do so with an artistry that makes our clients achieve peak performance. In order to continuously improve operational & innovational performance, a good functional consultant quickly and accurately translates diverse business needs into internal capabilities. Through an end-to-end process-based approach, it can address and solve key business challenges like:
- Complexity reduction
- Operations excellence
- Process innovation
- Strategic cost reduction
- Enterprise transformation
- Growth through fast innovation.
As a Supply Chain Functional Consultant in the Amicis Solutions Dynamics 365 Practice, we will make good use of your extensive understanding of the supply chain processes, as well as your strategic and operations consulting skills. Also, we’re hoping to put your knowledge of business processes (both macro and micro level), familiarity with the latest methodologies & most effective tools that quantitatively analyze business issues at work. In short, your mastery should blow away our clients (or at least impress our team).
You will use
- D365 applications process design and configuration
- D365 application design, development, integration, testing and deployment
- D365 application technical architecture.
You will be responsible for
- Leading the D365 Supply Chain Workstream
- Coordinating with the technical team as to make sure no client needs are left unaddressed
- Converting business requirements into the most efficient technical models
- Breakdown our client’s business processes, to map out and link any functional and non functional requirements
- Analyzing and designing solutions for applications, matching processes that fit application requirements seamlessly
- Manage gaps detected between during prototyping
- Prototyping and configuring Microsoft Dynamics 365 processes that make the our client’s systems run smoothly and swiftly
- Documenting the process, informing and preparing clients during critical moments in the project
- Leading the testing of the proposed system
- Training users and explaining complex reasoning behind changes.
- A Bachelor’s Degree (business or technology related BA/BS)
- 3+ years Dynamics AX or NAV Supply Chain implementation experience
- Experience participating in requirements gathering process for IT systems
- Clear and concise oral and written communication skills
- Patience, ability and passion to lead people, teams and projects
- A deep understanding of all aspects of business management and strategic evaluation
- A strong work ethic and a “yes we can” attitude.
- Master’s Degree in business or technology
- Dynamics 365 certification
- Dynamics 365 experience
- Prior consulting experience
- Project Accounting experience
- Working knowledge of at least one software development methodology
- Working knowledge of Microsoft platform skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Project
Our ideal candidate
- Is results oriented and has a passion for learning
- Thrives in an unstructured environment
- Has native client charming and presentation skills (A Customer Whisperer)
- Cultivated a strong business acumen
- Takes initiative and delivers outstanding performance
- Excellent interpersonal skills (team player)
- Manages customer expectations effectively
- Has great time management skills.